Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Monday, March 9, 2015

Oops!

I was adding a couple of updated bib patterns to the pdf files this morning and apparently, I managed to delete all the old bib patterns that I hadn't got around to updating! What a way to start a Monday morning. In any event, it's going to take me quite awhile to figure out which ones are missing and to restore them, so please be patient. Believe me, no one feels worse about this than I do!!