Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Friday, July 30, 2010

My first KAL!

Well, August is fast approaching which means that my very first KAL will begin August first! I have to admit that I am pretty nervous about it. There are over 7,800 members and that's a lot of pressure! I keep worrying that they won't like the design or me! I'm also scheduled for two additional designs later in the year, but if this turns into a disaster, it may be the last you'll ever hear from me!!

For those of you who already belong to the Yahoo Monthly Dishcloths group, you'll get first crack at the design. For those of you who aren't a member, I'll be posting the complete pattern after the KAL is done, so you won't be left out. The KAL is for a cloth, but of course, there is a coordinating bib. Actually, as with all my designs, the bib came first!! I hope everyone will like it. It's just a fun, whimsical design that's perfect for Summer. The KAL will run for six days and, on the seventh, I'll post it here! Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Janice said...

Hi Elaine! I'm part of the dishcloth group you are doing the KAL in. I saw the link to your blog below your introduction to the group and am now a follower! I can't wait to get going on the dishcloth! Thank you for your time!
Blessings,
Janice

susanmark said...

H Elaine,
I had to drop out of all my yahoo groups b/c of a stalker on yahoo. They refused to protect me and kept letting his email sneak through.

Will be looking forward to the pattern when it's all done. Really wanted to do the KAL. Are you posting it on Ravelry group or just yahoo?

HUGS and GOOD LUCK

Susan

Kathy... said...

Hey! How cool is that!!! Have fun!

SusanB-knits said...

Good luck!! I look forward to seeing the bib and cloth on your blog.